"legal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Legal action has been taken in at least one such case.
- Can I take legal action to force them to buy me out?
- Now his father says he's taking legal action against the hospital.
- He said no decision had been made about legal action.
- Community Board 17 has taken legal action to stop the house.
- The group stopped the calls and no further legal action was taken.
- "Did you ever figure the cost of taking a legal action through our court system?"
- No legal action has been taken against the company or its officials.
- There never was any question of legal action, he said.
- If these steps don't work, you may need to take legal action on your own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.