"leave" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had to leave the track after the first race.
- Then his feet begin to move again, leaving big red tracks behind him.
- It wasn't as if she had left tracks that anyone could follow.
- Unfortunately the ground is too hard to leave tracks, but at least we've got something to go on.
- Mac left the track late and with too much on his mind.
- "It's like watching a train leave the track for a moment and then come back."
- He left the track and went into the forest to find Kelly.
- But to do that I'd have to leave the beaten track.
- That left the sound track, which in some ways was even harder to create than the video.
- Come now, we have to climb over, not to leave tracks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.