"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After five seasons, however, the club was struggling in the league.
- In his first campaign with Bacup, the team struggled in the league, finishing 19th out of 20 teams.
- City were struggling in the league, and were widely expected to suffer a heavy defeat.
- San Diego struggled in its first several seasons in the league, finishing no higher than fourth from 1985-1991.
- Rosenborg lost the cup final two years in a row and began to struggle in the league.
- In 2005-06 they again struggled in the league, finishing once more in 20th place.
- Though Birmingham remained in the top flight for 18 seasons, they struggled in the league.
- However, he left in 1996 when the manager was sacked as the club struggled in the league.
- During the 2005-06 season, having lost most of their professional squad, they struggled in the league and finished eighth.
- The club struggled in the league over the following years, never finishing in the top half of the table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.