"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The name has subsequently been used for a modern, independent minor league.
- This is his fourth season pitching in an independent league.
- Will he go to junior college or try to follow his coach to the independent minor leagues?
- Many players get a second or third look from the major league scouts if they turn their career around in the independent leagues.
- He spent the last three years in the independent leagues.
- He finished his career by playing an the independent professional leagues from 2001 through 2005.
- The club did not immediately become associated with an independent league, however.
- He began his career during a time of independent minor leagues, when not all great players moved quickly to the majors.
- He did play professional baseball in various minor and independent leagues from 1882-1899.
- Creating independent minor leagues has become the thing to do in baseball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.