"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Italian league is probably the most grueling in the world.
- The club had not appeared in the top Italian league since 1965, a total of forty years.
- It is the main event of Italian rugby league and has been running since 2006.
- They are top of the Italian super league at the minute so they're not a bad side.
- He could make more money in the Italian leagues.
- Between 1964 and 1980, foreign players were banned from the Italian league, primarily to revive the national team.
- The battle ended in favor of the Italian league, as they beat off the pirates.
- At that time, the Italian league was organised into several different regional groups.
- Childress then played for various teams in the Italian leagues.
- As usual in the Italian league, their sponsorship has kept the team name changing frequently.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.