"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Youngsters want to become stars and to play in a top European league.
- Most European top leagues adopted the system over the next five years.
- You couldn't even find the results of European leagues in the papers.
- It would become the first team from a major European league to win six titles in a row.
- It's not enough to fly back 6 or 7 top players from European leagues and think that there's a team.
- "But I don't think the European league would have made me a better player."
- This table names the 20 players with the best goals per game ratio in the major European leagues during 2011.
- Jones decided to take a break, and decided not to play in the European league during the winter.
- From 2000 to 2012, he played in vairous European leagues.
- The European leagues, on the other hand, started last month, and most play until May.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.