"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before the early 1970s Iran did not have an official national league.
- It began in February 2008, and was the first official national league in England.
- A few years later, some other public schools joined to form an official league.
- Subsequent professional black baseball clubs played each other independently, without an official league to organize the sport.
- However, in other official leagues, it is considered just one more legal play in intense competition.
- The club's formal debut in an official league was on 8 November 1931.
- The official league was founded in 2007, yet amateur leagues have existed since the early 1980s.
- Strong support would mean the founding of an official league next summer.
- The club was founded in 1966 and joined the official Belgian leagues one year later.
- It was a heptagonal competition, competed by the top seven teams in the table of the official league.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.