"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gilmore had the organizational and political skills necessary to mount a serious challenge to the established major leagues.
- Javier Vazquez is the only established major league starter on the roster.
- Soccer finds itself caught between its own expectations and comparisons to other, more established leagues.
- Historically black colleges, marginalized by the established league, became a fertile drafting ground.
- An established American league is years down the road.
- Athlone had developed into an established league playing school, of whom most of its students where black.
- The established major leagues, of course, are at the moment much more attractive to cities-in-waiting than a new league outside the establishment.
- Most observers thought that Landis waited because he did not want to rule against the two established leagues and their contracts.
- This, combined with the fact that the league had not attracted star players from the established leagues, contributed to poor attendance and low revenue.
- They had to pay a high price for a berth in the more established league, however.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.