"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We were a good league back from the gate and the line didn't seem to be moving.
- "Holland has a very good league for young players to develop in," he said.
- "We have always played in a good league," Decesare said.
- Those fans are not interested in a good league.
- The Hook lay a good league from the camp, and the night was failing, but he nodded.
- The dragonarmy camp lay a good ten leagues behind them.
- She pointed to the crest of the hill, a good league above them.
- Already they were a good four leagues from the abbey, in a wide green country scattered with villages.
- You can have a pretty darn good league with a population of 300 million people and just some international players.
- "It's a good league, but that's going to be the president's and the athletic director's decision."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.