"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But there is no outdoor league now, and I don't want to cry over spilled milk.
- The ice surface provided the Canadian players two months of play before they returned home to play in outdoor leagues back home.
- That outdoor league went out of business 10 years ago.
- "We don't have a professional outdoor league, and that makes a coach's job difficult," Caligiuri added.
- In between those two teams, he played for numerous teams in multiple indoor and outdoor league.
- Midland operate local leagues both indoor and outdoor for both women and men.
- He spent his entire professional career in the United States where he played for numerous indoor and outdoor league.
- The press release announced that each member franchise would play year round, in both indoor and outdoor professional leagues.
- Over the years, he has played in five indoor and outdoor leagues, including Major League Soccer.
- The USA has no professional outdoor league nor any convincing culture to justify its nomination as host country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.