"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other professional indoor leagues have existed since at least 1978.
- Even the indoor leagues began struggling in the late 1980s.
- He continued to play for the Strikers as the team joined the indoor league, playing the 1984-85 season through to 1987-88.
- The indoor league will again have a two-month season, with each team playing eight games.
- The announcements came amid speculation that the 13-year-old indoor league was again in financial trouble.
- "We're an indoor league and we will stay that way," Foreman said in a telephone interview.
- There are seven women on each side of the 50-yard field, one fewer than the eight players usually found in arena football or other indoor leagues.
- The eight-year veteran is a favorite of the few, but loyal, fans who follow the indoor league.
- The indoor league's model is planned to be used to establish a professional soccer league outdoors in Canada as well.
- An indoor league also runs during the winter months, although not all teams play in both versions of the league.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.