"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Trouble began in 1860 with the starting of the Miners Protective League.
- That same year, she became director of the Immigrants' Protective League, organized to protect immigrants from exploitation and to help them adjust to American life.
- Complaints soared, and the Police Protective League, the police union, said officers were getting bogged down in paperwork.
- The Colored Citizen's Protective League formed in opposition to this ordinance and worked to prevent it from being enforced.
- Mr. Hahn and the union, the Police Protective League, have rejected the accusation.
- In defense, black citizens armed themselves and formed the Citizens' Protective League.
- They must have made an effort to interest you "--he stopped short, remembering that her name appeared on the lists of the "Protective League.
- "And you're employed by the Owners' Protective League?"
- Thank you very much for your escort," she added, turning to the two representatives of the Protective League.
- He was one of the organizers of the Immigrants' Protective League (1908).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.