"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A: It was extremely important especially at this moment, when we needed some points to stay on top of the Spanish league.
- Tirapu has won one Spanish league with Athletic, in 2007.
- The club was founded in 2005, playing in the Spanish league in the 2005-06 season.
- It was undoubtedly the most important competition held in Catalonia before the birth of the Spanish league.
- So defined, a league of land would encompass a square that is one Spanish league on each side.
- Polster, who scored 33 goals in the Spanish league, has been limited to a single shot in each game.
- She has played in the Brazilian, Spanish and Italian leagues.
- Some tout him as the best signing for the Spanish league in the 21st Century.
- He also played briefly for Canarias in the Spanish league.
- At the end of the season, he spent a while in the Spanish second league, in Murcia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.