"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Though an earlier attempt was made to form a nationwide league in 1960, it wasn't until 1972 that the National League truly took off.
- It is Japan's first nationwide league and is a first step towards professionalism.
- The first nationwide league was established in 2007.
- From 1978 to 1993, a nationwide league with 10 to 14 teams was played.
- In 2009, a nationwide league was reformed with 18 teams.
- FFK became the first club to win the new nationwide league, in 1937-38, and they won The Double the following season.
- A nationwide league launched and the numbers of registered players exploded.
- The division was added to the Icelandic football league system before the 2013 season to make room for a fourth nationwide league.
- It was the first season with a single, nationwide league for women.
- Poperinge became champions and will play in the lowest nationwide league next season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.