"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another trend I noticed was the widespread offer of cash prizes to league bowlers and material prizes to young people.
- His parents were league bowlers at the centre which was the main influence for him taking up the sport.
- Now more than 150 people sometimes call to reserve lanes after midnight, paying $4.25 a game, more than twice as much as league bowlers.
- According to an interview with Scout Magazine, Pick was a former league bowler.
- He's a serious league bowler whose teetotaling teammates wouldn't dream of Bowling While Impaired.
- Actually, league bowlers are generally models of civility.
- Her older sisters, Jennifer and Jackie, were recreational league bowlers as children, but never went further.
- But the number of league bowlers is down to 6 million, and, according to Mr. Miller, has been declining by 3 to 6 percent a year.
- On Long Island, the A.B.C. lists 58 bowling centers and more than 55,000 registered league bowlers.
- Pro bowlers don't get such favorable conditions, and so they often average from 190 to 200 a game, compared with 200 to 250 for good league bowlers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.