"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He graduated from their rugby league program in 2011.
- An extra game would certainly add to Boro's packed cup and league programme.
- The league programme did not end on the same day for all clubs.
- The Scots were also the first home union to introduce a fully competitive league programme, which they did in season 1973/74.
- The league program was severely interrupted by the war and not all games were actually played in the 1943-44 season.
- Hockey is the biggest sport in the community, with an active minor league program.
- A Softball Division for girls was added to the league program in 1984.
- Last September, he agreed by telephone to pitch in the team's fall instructional league program, but he did not show up.
- The ban starts immediately but fortunately for them, their league programme has been completed.
- "By definition, they are players who for whatever reason haven't attracted the interest of the major league programs."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.