"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The season started strongly with a 3-2 away victory against league newcomers North Queensland Fury.
- Kuyt also scored on his league debut at league newcomers Elazigspor on 18 August 2012, as the game ended in a 1-1 draw.
- He played twice more for the Gulls, scoring in his final appearance, a 2-1 defeat away to league newcomers Hereford United on 30 September.
- The leg trouble returned, however, and Day was again on his way to league newcomers Peterborough.
- Consecutive victories followed, with a narrow win over the Brisbane Lions, and league newcomers Gold Coast by 90 points.
- In its very first season of existence, league newcomer the Tyler Trojans were league champions with an 83-37 record.
- Polish league champion: 1992/93 (as the league newcomer)
- In the 1998 Grand Final South defeated league newcomer Carlton 2-1 with a controversial late goal by Boutsianis.
- The league newcomers made a great start, remaining unbeaten in their first eight league matches.
- He made his league debut on 12 August 2000 against league newcomers Kidderminster Harriers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.