"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1967 the junior 2 football title was won along with a league trophy.
- It had been 88 years since Cliftonville won the league trophy.
- It was the first of nine consecutive league trophies under his command.
- However this soon became part of history as Kazma failed to win a fifth league trophy since then.
- After lifting the league trophy with Suwon, he became free agent.
- From 1992 through 2004, Rosenborg took 13 consecutive league trophies, and has since also won three more.
- The next league trophy was won in 1985, and then in 1988 and 1990.
- It was Hajduk's first league trophy in 16 years.
- The 1981-82 season is Real Sociedad's last league trophy to date.
- Matt first showed an interest in auto racing after receiving his Little League trophy around age 8.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.