"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That club won the league crown twice, in 1969 and 1973.
- It's again a two-team race for the league crown but it might be a good one as .
- His greatest period as a coach was the 1940s, when his Bears won four league crowns.
- This gave the Yellow Jackets undisputed claim to the league crown.
- Gérard led the team to the league crown in 1950.
- This was the fourth time in club history they had successfully defended a league crown.
- Despite qualifying for the post-season eleven times between 1967 and 1985, the team was unable to win any league crowns.
- In 2001 she helped the Botasspor squad win the Turkish league crown.
- They were also pipped for the league crown on the final day of he season on two occasions.
- His teams claimed a city championship and four league crowns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.