"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yale's league losses were at home to Brown and on the road against third-place Cornell.
- Only once in the last 17 seasons has the top-seeded team for the Big East tournament had more than five league losses.
- A second league loss for either team will probably take that one out of Ivy championship contention.
- It was also his first major league loss.
- Although United had many chances in the second half, they failed to beat Wolves, and thus crashed to their first league loss of the season.
- Yale's only league loss came against Princeton a week earlier, when it built a 14-point lead at the half before falling, 34-31.
- Rusty Meacham (2-1) lasted just two and two-thirds innings in his first major league loss.
- Colorado State fell to 0-2, both league losses.
- In the end, though, it was the hitter's home run that started the pitcher on the way to his first major league loss.
- Connecticut's run of five league losses over three seasons, culminated by its 17-1 record a year ago, now appears an impossible achievement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.