"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And total league attendance last season was 2.5 million, also a record.
- Meanwhile, league attendance is down, for the first time in years.
- Across the nation, meanwhile, major league attendance is down 20 percent from last year.
- The main reason of that merger was the poor league attendance.
- But the Mechanics were last in league attendance, with an average of 1,601 going into the weekend.
- League attendance has averaged between 10,000 and 13,000 fans per game.
- By 1969 minor league attendance had slipped to about 10 million.
- League attendance continues to increase each season, with over one million fans attending games per year.
- At the current pace, the league attendance for this season would be the third highest ever recorded.
- League attendance has remained relatively stable, despite a decline from an average of 10,869 a game in 1998.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.