"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league voted on Tuesday to lock out its officials and use replacement officials instead, beginning with tonight's schedule of exhibition games.
- In 1958, both leagues voted to rescind the rule.
- The version the league voted on was for a trial basis and would have been used next season only.
- The league voted Ruether the All-star team manager in his first year.
- To determine the champion, the league voted to hold its first playoff game.
- In such a situation, the league would vote on the representative.
- White, like some of the clubs, felt that once the league voted, the result should stand.
- To insure its financial viability, the league voted to have each team post a $1000 guarantee against forfeiture during the season.
- The league voted 27-1 that I was right.
- The league also voted to increase the number of games officiated under the two-referee system from 270 last season to 700.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.