"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league ruled that the Americans had failed to provide acceptable facilities and forfeited the game to the Colonels, 2-0.
- Lemieux said Kozlov also should have been suspended; the league ruled otherwise.
- The next year, the league ruled that it was illegal to feign injuries to stop play.
- The league ruled that all such streaks were over if players didn't see action during the strike.
- Since Johnson has played several years with the back pain, it is unlikely the league would rule him medically unfit to play.
- The N.F.L. released its own statement saying that the league would not rule on his status until the end of the season.
- They threatened to fold the team if the other players didn't arrive, but the league ruled against them.
- After reviewing tapes of the incident and conducting an investigation, the league ruled that Jordan's behavior warranted punishment.
- The league ruled this game as an "exhibition game" for the standing purposes.
- The move backfired on the Senators, as the league ruled that the game could not stand and would have to be replayed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.