"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The league has created the excitement around the games, making players feel that they are celebrities, which can't and hasn't been done overseas."
- The league has created a great image for itself, but there's more to the game than marketing.
- The league created new divisions for the 2013 season, splitting the twelve teams into four divisions.
- Players are responsible for what they put in their bodies, but the league creates this insatiable monster of competition.
- When the league created the developmental squad, the average number of players on injured reserve fell from 11.29 per season to 5.9.
- However, nine teams signed on to begin play in 2008, and the league created a Western Conference.
- The coaches also want the league to create a standard severance package for assistants.
- The new league ultimately created a financial disparity that the Barons could not compete with.
- The league created a second Rookie of the Year award.
- Since the only organized ball for women in the country was softball, the league created a hybrid game which included both softball and baseball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.