"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After playing 26 fixtures, the league would then split into two tiers of eight and six.
- After the first two seasons, the league has split into two divisions.
- The year 1966 saw the league split into a northern and a southern group.
- In 1897, the league briefly split into two divisions.
- The league also split into two divisions that year.
- In 2010 the league officially split into three divisions.
- Once every team has played each other three times the league splits into two halves for another five games.
- This format stayed through 2004, when the league split into three conferences based on enrollment.
- As of 2007, the league split its teams into two division to help with travel costs.
- With the addition of more teams, the league split into two divisions - North and South.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.