"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league held its annual meeting in September 1929, re-elected King as president, and renamed itself the International Hockey League.
- The league renamed itself the German American Football Association in 1927.
- In 1991, this league renamed itself the OHA Junior Development League.
- In 1941, the league returned to a single-division format and renamed Gauliga Kurhessen, but with only nine clubs.
- This league renamed itself the Eastern Hockey League for the 1979-80 season.
- In the 2008-09 season, the league renamed their divisions to the Premier Division and First Division.
- On March 15, 2006, the league renamed that award the Doug Hamilton Executive of the Year Award.
- There was yet another shuffle with teams, but all the "new" teams that entered the league were veteran teams or renamed franchises.
- The league renames its divisions due to relocating teams.
- In 1993, the league which had increased its number of teams six-fold, officially incorporated as a not-for-profit and renamed as OCUA.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.