"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league also named a new commissioner, Jim Combs, in June 2007.
- The league recently named Rob Levine its senior vice president for new league development.
- Although the league will name a replacement on Monday, it was the first time she had been selected.
- The 2003 season has been the only year the league has named any player awards.
- The league also named one of its four divisions, the Smythe Division, after him prior to the 1974-75 season.
- The league named a college student to help the team captain manage the Ice Cats while seeking a new owner.
- The league named the starters for both teams yesterday and will name the substitutes July 24.
- The league named her Executive of the Year.
- Between 1974 and 1990, the league named both offensive and defensive most valuable players.
- The league named him to the Western Conference team at the 2004 All-Star Game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.