"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The upstart league placed franchises in and Buffalo, New York.
- That's hard to do in any upstart league, but if we hang around long enough, people will come and stay.
- However, once he did apply, the other owners knew that he would lend the upstart league instant credibility and quickly approved his bid.
- The reasons have more to do with the role an upstart league played in forcing the staid N.F.L. to change its culture.
- A warrior people was under no such obligation against an upstart league of colonies, and indeed, could not afford to be.
- He scored at least 114 points in each of his four seasons in the upstart league, finishing third or fourth among overall scorers every time.
- They were thus able to legally recover the services of most of the players who had jumped to the upstart league a year earlier.
- In 1915, the upstart league brought suit against the existing leagues and owners under the Sherman Act and the case was assigned to Landis.
- The upstart league placed franchises in Baltimore, Maryland and Buffalo.
- Eventually, the United States baseball owners halted the flow of players to Mexico and dismantled the upstart league.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.