"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Preservation League of New York State is holding a conference from April 23 to 25.
- Since 1999, the Preservation League has identified 28 threatened historic sites in the state, of which 6 have been saved and 2 lost.
- The corporation is helping residents take their first steps toward defining some of the area as a historic district, meeting with the borough's Preservation League.
- The following year the Preservation League of New York recognized it with an award for Project Excellence.
- The Church was awarded a $4,400 grant from t he Preservation League of New York State.
- More recently, state conservation groups, including Scenic Hudson and the Preservation League of New York, have lined up against the project, too.
- "There aren't too many of these places left," said Scott P. Heyl, president of the Preservation League.
- In 2002 it received a grant from the Preservation League of New York State to do a historic structure report on the house.
- After some prodding from the Historic Preservation League of Oregon, renovation work began in 1991.
- The row was placed on the Preservation League of New York State's Seven to Save list for the year 2000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.