"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is the home league for most hockey clubs in Yorkshire playing at an amateur level.
- It was used by high schools as a preseason preparation for their participation in their home leagues.
- His final goals for the club came on 17 April 1996, when he scored twice in a 3-2 home league win over Wimbledon.
- Watford's wait for a first home league win of the campaign ended on 25 September, against Middlesbrough.
- The victory was also Paternostro's 33rd home league win, which took him past the previous record holder Brown (32).
- Average attendance in home league matches at the Beehive is about 100.
- He scored his first goal in a 3-1 home league win against Ergotelis.
- However, the Canadian was not too happy with some of the football his side played as they achieved a first home league win since October.
- His final goal had come three years earlier, in a 3-0 home league win over Nottingham Forest on 18 April 1987.
- Three days later, he again scored against Wolves, this time in a 3-1 home league win.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.