"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also had close ties with the Temperance League.
- The next year she organized the first Women's Temperance League.
- Meanwhile, Thompson meets Margaret Schroeder, a pregnant member of the Temperance League.
- Have you joined the Christian Women's Temperance League?
- And the Temperance League were pretty good and very supportive of their members.
- Temple and his Temperance League fought for half a century to maintain that regulation despite attempts by the city to reverse it.
- Montgomery played football at school and in the Temperance League before playing reserve grade for Swan Districts.
- We were dispatched to the bar, which was run by a Cuban gentleman who must have been a closet member of the American Temperance League.
- Nucky sees Margaret with the Temperance League, cheering on the raid, and realizes what she has done.
- He also served as chairman of the Irish Temperance League.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.