"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His brown eyes and the look in them hadn't come from a college, however, even an Ivy League one.
- She is the first woman to hold the position and only the second female president in the Ivy League.
- His team was 2-12 in the Ivy League and 4-22 over all this season.
- It did not win a single game in the Ivy League last season, going 0-14, and 2-25 over all.
- We talked about the Ivy League and we'll be going there.
- It might be that no one in the Ivy League is.
- Hill knows what it takes to win in the Ivy League.
- Ivy League educated, he was looked upon as the pit's intellectual.
- Hill is 72-140 over all and 33-78 in the Ivy League.
- The Ivy League also has a rule for its members.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.