"leader" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many members of this society went on to become prominent political leaders at the state and national levels.
- The university is best known for the prominent corporate leaders among its former students.
- Great Britain sent three prominent military leaders to the area.
- "He is a prominent Democratic leader in the state," she said.
- He is known as a very prominent and active Jewish leaders of recent days.
- However, he has been working as a prominent leader of the parliament.
- Police also found a hit list of prominent Jewish leaders and politicians.
- Each time, he was accompanied by prominent leaders or politicians.
- The wounded man proved to be a prominent political leader.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.