"leader" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Opposition leaders say the move will increase the cost of living.
- The opposition leaders were not able to go to the people.
- Running down the list of opposition leaders, he said television was being kind not to report on all they do.
- Soon after, opposition leaders began to tell American officials the same things.
- Became the leader of the opposition from 1983 to 1988.
- He became leader of the opposition in the city council.
- Opposition leaders asked people to meet again at afternoon next day.
- Opposition leaders said they would not fight his efforts to run again.
- Several of the new opposition leaders are quite responsible people.
- She served as the leader of the opposition in 1986-1987.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.