"law" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in fact, there may be no law enacted for months.
- Washington was the first state to enact such a law, in 1990.
- Texas is the 14th state to enact such a law.
- By 1920, similar laws were enacted in about 12 other states.
- Eight days later, the law was enacted and became effective in March 2010.
- In fact, no such laws have been enacted so far.
- But until last Sunday, he had not been stopped by the police since the law was enacted.
- The law was enacted eight days later and became effective in early March 2010.
- Several states have enacted laws making such an act a crime.
- But because my friend bought his before the law was enacted, it's legal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.