"law" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a while she really did understand a lot of tax law.
- It also means thinking about the future, all the more important with the expected changes in tax law and administration.
- How about some of the people who want the tax laws to be changed?
- But nothing in tax law is ever quite that simple.
- And that, it seems, could cost them some money under the new tax law.
- It just was not the main point of the new tax law.
- Since then, we've seen two changes in the tax law.
- "We opened for business right at the time the tax law of 1982 took effect," he said.
- She will need that drive to change the city's tax laws.
- That is why the tax laws get changed so often.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.