"law" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She worked her own way through law school while being a single mother.
- Then she wants to work her way through law school.
- He was in law school, as a matter of fact, when his father died.
- Some will say she shouldn't even have gone to law school.
- Now, my wife is in her third year of law school.
- In the same period the number of law schools has gone from 2 to more than 100.
- He asked what had brought her to the law school.
- He was just Out of the service, going to law school.
- After college he went to a law school in the same state.
- "I thought law school was the place you went to learn to change things."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.