"law" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The police became involved after a female law professor working in the building called them.
- The authority figure just happened to be a law professor.
- Current and former law professors played the role of the judge.
- Maybe not, said their escort, an American law professor who is white.
- He gave up the game to concentrate on his career as a law professor.
- Of course, the strategy will take years, law professors said.
- The same ideas law professors beat out of their students early on.
- Since a local law professor was offering private classes, she became one of his students.
- Three have extensive business experience and the fourth is a law professor.
- AS for the man who fired the revolution, at one time he wanted to be a law professor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.