"law" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Between 2004 and 2009 she worked at her own law firm.
- And they all seem to have a life outside the law firm.
- He works on the business staff of an international law firm.
- I was just about to open my own law firm, and God knows the house needed some kind of something.
- I didn't have anything to do with his law firm.
- Half a year later, she set up her own law firm.
- From 1973 to 1981, he worked in his own law firm.
- Students also have the opportunity to take work experience at a top 5 law firm in China.
- He said a law firm would not usually be required to take any action at all.
- He also plans to work in his son's law firm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.