"law" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His father may be in law enforcement or the military even now.
- All they need is for Washington, and law enforcement, to look the other way.
- They also had many people inside law enforcement working for them.
- He asked if anyone had friends or family who worked in law enforcement.
- I don't want them in law enforcement or the military.
- I deal with law enforcement all the time, something you don't have to do.
- My three best friends, all at the top of law enforcement.
- "Not without getting the phone company and local law enforcement involved."
- After all, law enforcement is always a matter of cost.
- He wouldn't be able to find another in law enforcement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.