"law" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You know what she wants to do with her law degree?
- I was able to go on to college and to get a law degree.
- But just about everybody else with a law degree seems to be involved.
- You didn't need a law degree to figure out any of that.
- He went on to get his law degree there in 1974.
- He got the law degree, but music pulled him back in.
- Three years later, in 1894, he received his law degree.
- At age 45, by then a Senator, he took a law degree.
- He taught for six years while working on his law degree at night.
- In 1948, near the end of second term, he received a law degree.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.