"laugh" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To begin with, the old man had laughed at him.
- She laughed at herself before I had a chance to.
- No one laughed at her, although she more than half expected them to.
- I look like a general now, he said and she laughed at him.
- For answer, the men laughed at him and came on.
- He laughed at himself, and went back into the house.
- And then he laughed at me when I tried to get him back!
- When I was a boy they laughed at the idea.
- Their eyes met and they both laughed at the same time.
- They would have laughed at him for not taking everything he could get.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.