"later" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took up photography, an interest that became a career later in his life.
- In a bit, a woman who would later become known as No.
- She has her own reasons that become a revelation later in the film.
- The last group from what later became Canada arrived in 1864.
- He noted that the age of first marriage is becoming later.
- Unfortunately he became sick and gave up his office only two months later.
- He became a monk later in life, remaining as such until 1577.
- He later became to be known as one of the best singers in his generation.
- She later becomes a "kept woman" for an older, married man.
- From 1870 on, he was elected to Congress, later becoming president of it in 1891.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.