"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was one of the largest funerals Nebraska had ever seen.
- His remains were flown to Jerusalem for burial, where a second, much larger funeral was held.
- Many of the dead were laid to rest on May 5, 1900, during two large funerals.
- Thoburn's body was taken to Wheeling for a large public funeral.
- It was the largest funeral in Ireland for a number of years.
- A luxury which they enjoy more than anything else, is a large funeral.
- After finishing this structure on February 3, 1864, there was a large national funeral for the king.
- A large funeral was held for him at Plymouth.
- His death was followed by the largest funeral ever seen in Korean history for a monk, with over 100,000 people attending.
- More than 5,000 people attended his memorial service, one of the largest funerals held in the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.