"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Omizutori is the largest ceremony on the night of 12 March.
- By the early years of the 1900s, however, the Old Amphitheater had grown far too small for the large ceremonies which where held there.
- It is used for large ceremonies, with a capacity to hold 1,000 guests.
- In addition to personal use, inau were also used in larger ceremonies.
- The act was usually performed at large ceremonies, often at Easter or other holy days.
- Usually the results are announced in a large ceremony at the end of the day's events.
- The rail line was formally opened during a large ceremony on December 20, 1870.
- A large ceremony took place on March 2, 1882 for the synagogue's dedication.
- Finally, on February 1, 1959 the basilica was consecrated in a large religious ceremony.
- Once, after a meal, he had suddenly recalled a large ceremony with many avians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.