"landmark" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The church is now a major landmark for people to visit.
- For many years, it has been the city's major landmark.
- From her windows she can see nearly every major landmark.
- It's very central and you can walk to all the major landmarks.
- How frustrating, to be so close to a major national landmark and not see anything.
- Most major landmarks in the city are found inside and around the castle.
- This holder, which is over 300 feet high, remains as a major local landmark.
- On the long road forward toward real social justice, this is a major landmark that our great grandchildren will read about in the history books.
- The tree was a major landmark due to its height.
- During this time, the post became a major landmark for traders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.