"lace" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She took her cup to the kitchen window and, without moving the lace curtain, looked down into the street.
- She'd just laugh and say she wanted lace curtains first.
- I checked again for any movement behind the lace curtains.
- She lifted the lace curtain and looked out at the street.
- He saw now the shadow of a woman moving against the lace curtain.
- I want to take you to a clean room with a proper bed and lace curtains on the window.
- "Doesn't she look like somebody's old cook with a lace curtain on her head?"
- At least the window was large and framed with pretty lace curtains.
- She tries to remember if she's ever seen lace curtains in anything but pictures.
- She went to the window and parted the lace curtains.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.