"knit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a tightly knit village where people know each other for who they are.
- It is a strong and tightly knit group that makes its own rules.
- It felt good to be a part of such a tightly knit community.
- To working parents, though, these tightly knit groups appear closed to them.
- Individuals are tightly knit into economic groups across the planet.
- Consequently, they're a tightly knit group who take care of their own.
- How tightly knit do we, as people, really want to be?
- You are the product of a tightly knit and very advanced society.
- A tightly knit community shows through even though many of the old buildings are gone.
- Most important, they say, it is a tightly knit neighborhood with a sense of community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.