"knit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are already a dozen or so different measures being knit together.
- The bone knitted together, and all he had to do was to wait for his friend to die.
- He had a vision of how these things knit together.
- The edges of the wound knit together under the heat.
- The thoughts shared by us three were knitting together rapidly.
- We just need to put a plate in, to knit together the skull at the back and protect the brain.
- The captain's brows were knitted together, and he looked away from her.
- Most of them hadn't known one another before they came south, but during the waiting period they had knitted together as a team.
- For this end, we must be knit together, in this work, as one man.
- In young children, the extent to which the skull plates have knitted together show the age.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.