"knife" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And to the floor where they sat I threw my knife.
- It was not a throwing knife, but when one had no choice.
- You're not much with weapons, except maybe a throwing knife.
- As I looked back at my opponent, he threw his knife away.
- I wondered if he was any good at throwing knives.
- Before he could do so, however, Smith acted without thinking and threw his little knife.
- Suddenly the Mouse stood up and threw her knife at him.
- There is an art in throwing knives and, even then, you need the right kind of knife.
- One day, he is to throw knives at a target to gain money.
- And then instead of fighting when the signal came, he threw his knife.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.